Re: Ubuntu can't find lilypond executable

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Ubuntu can't find lilypond executable
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:45:57 +0100

I don't really want to update the kernel if it is not a must. (There are many services running on the server.)

The output of the installer script is:

Making /usr/local/lilypond/
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond-wrapper.python
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond-wrapper.guile
Creating script /usr/local/bin/uninstall-lilypond
Untarring lilypond-2.12.1-1.linux-x86.sh
To uninstall lilypond, run

    /usr/local//bin/uninstall-lilypond

For license and warranty information, consult

    /usr/local/lilypond/license/README