Re: newbie issues:repetition, midi & lyrics

From: Grateful Frog
Subject: Re: newbie issues:repetition, midi & lyrics
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:54:31 +0100

Thanks to all of you for your help!

I implemented Robin's solution and got it to work straight away.

I still have some questions though, if anyone has the time and energy to attempt to answer them!
Any more help would be welcome!

In the meantime I am overwhelmed by the quality and power of lilypond as well as the cohesiveness and strength of its user community! Both are uplifting!
Cheers,
GF.