[ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: [ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 23:46:53 +0100

Hi,

I fixed a number of bugs (thanks for Nick Payne, Francisco Vila and Valentin Villenave for the reports - maybe others as well, I don't remember right now :-))

Mainly:
- Automatic UTF-8 saving works better now.
- Dashed lines didn't show up always correctly.
- Some music functions were missing from the parser.
- Possible deadlock eliminated from PDF viewer.

You can get it at:
http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/LilyPondTool-2.12-r2.zip

Unzip it to the jEdit settings directory (typically ~/.jedit or C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\.jedit)

Cheers,

Bert