Re: air-tone tablature

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: air-tone tablature
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:48:50 -0800 (PST)

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

> Well, you're way ahead of me, so I'll quit working on this.

Carl, didn't mean to steal your thunder... And
your coding was looking leaner than mine (I always
end up doing things the long way).

Eric,

I've gotten as far as I care to for now. Undoubtedly
you'll want to tweak things anyway, so I'm sending
off what I have as it is. You could re-code the
stencil using Carl's (more efficient) way, but the
code here should work fine. Let me know if anything
breaks or if you need more from this function, or if
you have any questions.

- Mark