Re: Stopwatch time in markup

From: Tom Hall
Subject: Re: Stopwatch time in markup
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:13:42 +0000 (UTC)

OK, I'll do it this way, the arguments to the music-fn are now strings and not
integers, so no integer-> string conversion needed. It would be better to still
use integers and then pad a 0 where required, but I'm not sure how to do this.

stopwatch =
#(define-music-function (parser location minutes seconds) (string? string?)
    #{ \mark \markup \rounded-box \small \concat
        { $minutes \char ##x2032 $seconds \char ##x2033 } #})

{ c'1 \stopwatch #"4" #"03" c' }