Re: Slurs in lyrics

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Slurs in lyrics
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:36:20 +0100

Can \markup printed in lyrics? Then perhaps a score would do, or changing the placement of the slur with extra-offset.

Chris Snyder írta:
I'm engraving a piece where I'd like to put dotted slurs directly in the
lyrics to instruct the singers to carry the note. I know there are other
ways to indicate this (such as dotted slurs over the notes, which is
what I've settled with currently), but I'd like to put the slurs over
the lyrics if possible.

Does anyone know of a way to do this? My hunch is that there isn't a way
to do it without modifying the code, but I figured I'd check first. Thanks.

-Chris