RE: [ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: [ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:44:20 +1100

I was seeing the same problem on my system - complete lockup of jEdit/jPedal
unless jPedal preview was on page 1 of the PDF when performing a compilation
- and the new LilyPondTool.jar seems to have fixed it - I haven't had the
problem occur in a couple of dozen compilations since updating the jar file.

The update has also fixed a problem I was seeing in the jPedal preview where
dashed lines were being shown as solid.

Nick