Re: flats in f major don't work

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: flats in f major don't work
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:17:40 -0600

jmj586 wrote:
Hello,
I have tried many things to try to print an F major scale using bes for b-flat
and keep getting a syntax error.
If I just use b I get a b natural in the
output.
How do I correct this???

It sounds like you have an \include "english.ly" command or some other language included. If you do, then comment it out or adjust your note names. For English it's "bf" instead of "bes".

If this doesn't solve your problem, then please include the code you're having trouble with in your reply email.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com