Re: [ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: [ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:58:08 +0100

Hajo Dezelski wrote:
Hello,

here comes chaos production again. I just wanted to be sure, made a clean install of jedit, included the new lily files etc.:

And IT WORKS. I have made 2 dozens of corrections, compilations and views and the system was stable. Congrats.

Allow me one suggestion: Could you line out the file structure of the configuration. I got mine mixed up when I installed your Lilypondtool.zip and made the installation of the new jedit. So it looks like:

documents../.jedit/
programes/jedit(new)
programes/lilypond/...
programes/lilypondTool/jedit(old)

Should I install the new versions of jedit into the lilypondTool folder?
There are two folders. One is called application folder (should be programes/jedit)
Other is settings folder (documents../.jedit)

Plugins should be installed into the settings folder.