Re: Persian musical koron and sori

From: Kees van den Doel
Subject: Re: Persian musical koron and sori
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 21:00:23 -0800

PS The symbols for koron and sori were introduced by Vaziri (1888-1980). His
quartertone theory
didn't last but his symbols have. Millions of pages of printed Persian music
are around, with the
koron and sori always obviously handwritten. Hopefully we (I) can typeset them
in lilypond very soon.

Kees