Re: Persian musical koron and sori

From: Kees van den Doel
Subject: Re: Persian musical koron and sori
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:20:23 -0800

If you want to support  more Persian notation the most important (and
universal) is probably the symbol for tahrir, which is a small o above (if
stems up) or below (if stems down) and in the middle of two equal notes.
Something like
   o   o        <- tahrir
O  O  O

it indicates a small grace note of undefined pitch.

There are some symbols for tar/setar and santur as well, let me know if you
want to see any.

Kees