Re: Good luck, Valentin

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Good luck, Valentin
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:41:05 -0600

Trevor Daniels wrote:

It took quite a time to compile on my 2Gb laptop, partly because I
inadvertently started two compiles of the full score simultaneously (I now realise!), which caused quite a bit of paging, as you might
imagine.  It should compile much faster on a 4Gb machine, or one
at a time!

I downloaded the code and started compiling but after about 15 minutes had to interrupt it because I needed to go to work. When I get to work this morning I'll start compiling and see if it'll run its course while I'm doing other things. My laptop also has 2GB of RAM so it'll have to work hard. :)

Congrats on the successful premiere, Valentin! Can't wait to see the video. Best,

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com