Re: Good luck, Valentin

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Good luck, Valentin
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:17:47 +0800

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 11:49:49PM +0100, Valentin Villenave wrote:

> The license I have chosen wraps together the GPL for the source code
> (this way you may use any function, macro, PostScript or even chunks

Great!  We can start integrating some of those into lilypond
proper in the coming weeks.

Glad to hear that the performance was a success, and glad to hear
that you have more time in the future.  I have a lot of pent-up
grumpiness... my team members know almost nothing about computer
music, and very little about producing quality code.  I am so
maoing sick of "research-quality code"... :(  But they're not used
to me yet, so I've been holding back.  It'll be a relief to get
back to grumpy lilypond work.  I've just about got everything
sorted out here.

(in case you're wondering about me posting publicly about this,
don't worry -- they won't believe that I've been holding back on
my criticisms.  ;)

Cheers,
- Graham