Re: Mac OSX Leopard and midi

From: Padmavyuha
Subject: Re: Mac OSX Leopard and midi
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:20:46 +0000

Oops, do now - still getting the nameless file error, but I'm also getting all three files exported now, thanks.

- Padmavyuha

On 5 Feb 2009, at 12:46, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:

Op donderdag 05 februari 2009, schreef Padmavyuha:
Any ideas why I'm not getting midi, and is the error message relevant
to that, or is it to do with something else entirely?

Do you have a \midi { } command in your \score section?

see:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Creating-MIDI-files

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen