Re: Good luck, Valentin

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Good luck, Valentin
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:24:38 +0100

2009/2/5 Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Valentin Villenave wrote:
>
>> 2009/2/5 Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:
>>
>> > How about
>> >
>> >        $ git archive --prefix=opera_libre/ --format=zip HEAD:
>> >
>> > ?
>>
>> It would be just great if repo.or.cz offered this option out-of-the-box...
>
> Now it does.

Great! so a link to a ZIP snapshot is now

http://repo.or.cz/w/opera_libre.git?a=snapshot;sf=zip

In another concession to windows users like my students, I'd like to
have a windows built-in version of main.ly (say winmain.ly) with the
foo/ path style in the includes, and which they could process directly
on their systems.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org