Re: two rehearsal mark on one barline

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: two rehearsal mark on one barline
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:51:24 +0100

Am 06.02.2009 um 17:06 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

James E. Bailey wrote:

Also, you can have a separate context for each mark, since only one mark can be in a voice at a time.

If you try your suggestion, I'm afraid you'll get disappointed. Since rehearsal marks are created at the score level, it doesn't matter if the \mark commands are on the same Voice or not.

Well, you also have to move the rehearsal marks from the Staff level to the Voice level. I guess I should have mentioned that part.