Re: two rehearsal mark on one barline

From: Zbyněk Burget
Subject: Re: two rehearsal mark on one barline
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 12:10:27 +0100

Mats Bengtsson napsal(a):

James E. Bailey wrote:

Also, you can have a separate context for each mark, since only one mark can be in a voice at a time.

If you try your suggestion, I'm afraid you'll get disappointed. Since rehearsal marks are created at the score level, it doesn't matter if the \mark commands are on the same Voice or not.

Hmmm...
Is some way to create following?:
on one barline fermata and default rehearsal mark
in case that this barline is at the end of line, fermata is printed at
the end of line and default rehearsal mark is printed at begining of new
line.

I impose piece for orchestra, and I generate parts and partiture from
common music definitions. And on part is aforementioned barline at the
end of line and on partiture in the middle :-(

Zbynek