Re: printed page does not match the .pdf file

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: printed page does not match the .pdf file
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 12:20:42 -0600

James E. Bailey wrote:

Am 07.02.2009 um 18:53 schrieb Anthony W. Youngman:

It's probably not helped by the fact that I have an A4 document, printing on an A4 printer, and Acrobat (the ONLY application to do it) insists the printer has American Letter paper.

Ah, that's the problem. You need to make sure that acrobat understands that you're printing on A4 paper. There should be a print options, or perhaps in the printer settings from the print dialogue. But that bit of information is vital to getting proper output.

On Linux this is in the print dialog box under "Properties." I believe it's different on a Mac and I have no idea about Windows.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com