Re: printed page does not match the .pdf file

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: printed page does not match the .pdf file
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:35:42 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Daniel Hulme <address@hidden> writes
On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 06:34:35PM +0000, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
I just don't know where or why Acrobat is finding this American Letter
stuff (oh - I've got a Hickey Pouse WinPrinter - a laserjet 1000 series.
Maybe that's why :-(

Maybe, but I've heard of other people having the same problem with
Acrobat 8. If you're still on 8, perhaps upgrading to 9 will fix it. I
don't know of any workarounds.

Actually, I'm on Acrobat 5 (and no, upgrading to 9 is not an option). I could try 9 Reader, but I find its incessant desire to talk to the internet a real pain (and at work its habit of trying to upgrade itself regularly breaks other programs that use pdf controls :-(

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden