Re: stanza numbers repeated

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: stanza numbers repeated
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:05:45 +0100

Long time ago, there used to be a stz property that was printed
on all systems but the first one, but it seems there were some
bugs involved and for some reason it was removed in year 2003
and never reintroduced. However, you may be able to use the
shortVocalName property instead, for the same purpose.

   /Mats

James E. Bailey wrote:
Is it possible to have lilypond automatically repeat stanza numbers at the start of each line? I know I can manually set line breaks and put the stanza numbers in, but is there an *easy* way to have that automated?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        School of Electrical Engineering
        Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)