Re: slashed six in chordmode

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: slashed six in chordmode
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:52:40 +0100

El 09.02.2009, a las 16:08, Kieren MacMillan escribió:

Hi James,

    <es g cis>-\markup { \slashed-digit #6 }

which works fine in my copy (v2.12).

HTH!
Kieren.

Okay, I've gotten as far as lilypond not complaining that the code is wrong, but now I don't know how to actually get this chord to show up. Sorry, I really have no clue about chords (and it doesn't help that I slept through the augmented six chord section of theory), and this one is just confusing me.