Re: slashed six in chordmode

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: slashed six in chordmode
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:53:18 -0500

Hi James,

Okay, I've gotten as far as lilypond not complaining that the code is wrong,
but now I don't know how to actually get this chord to show up.
Sorry, I really have no clue about chords

Read the related doc sections — although not perfect, they're pretty clear. If you see a way to make them even more clear, suggest it to the doc team.

this one is just confusing me.

Here's an example of using the slashed-6 as a chord name.

\version "2.12"
\include "english.ly"

chExceptionMusic = {
  <c e g bf>-\markup { \raise #1 \teeny \slashed-digit #6 }
}
chExceptions = #( append
  ( sequential-music-to-chord-exceptions chExceptionMusic #t)
  ignatzekExceptions)

\score
{
        \new ChordNames \chordmode { c1:7 }