Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext
Date: 10 Feb 2009 14:11:12 +0100

Gilles Sadowski <address@hidden> writes:

> You could use different "\tag"s (e.g. "midi" and "score"). [...]

Yes, that is the approach I currently have (except that in this
particular case I copied the data instead of defining a variable).

All my scores are based on the dynamic LHML templates that I have been
trying to contribute to the LSR for a while now -- without success[1]
(hint, hint). They provide for separate score blocks and tags for
score and midi so it is straightforward to implement a solution like
you suggested.

-- Johan

[1] The problem? It is not a single template, but a collection of
    templates that belong together.