Re: String number in a \markup

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: String number in a \markup
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:12:43 -0500

Hi David,

How can I manipulate the space between lines in a \column?
I'd like to reduce the space between the two lines in the below example by about 25%. I didn't see this referenced anywhere in the section on Text in the Notation Reference.

1. Go to the TextScript (i.e., markup) reference page.
2. See what interfaces it inherits from.
3. Check the doc page(s) for each of those interfaces — on one of them, you'll find the #'baseline-skip property.

That's the one you want to \override.

HTH!
Kieren.