Re: sample from snippets library doesn't seem to work correctly?

From: Chip
Subject: Re: sample from snippets library doesn't seem to work correctly?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:03:58 -0700

Thanks Mats,
Maybe that section of the LSR should be re-titled to "Demonstrating most headers" ;)
Regards,
--
Chip

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Quoting http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Creating-titles#Creating-titles: "If you define the |\header| inside the |\score| block, then normally only the |piece| and |opus| headers will be printed."

If you read on in that section of the manual, you will also learn
how to get all header fields printed for every \score block.

See also http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=310

  /Mats

Chip wrote:
In the LSR is "Demonstrating all headers" (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets-big-page#Titles). The example code shows more headers than the example graphic. And when I copy/paste the sections from the code into jedit I am missing many of the headers. All of the headers for the second staff in the example, except two headers, are not shown in the .pdf. Is this correct and expected from the snippet? It'd be great if all the headers worked correctly for the second, and subsequent, \score blocks, same as for the first \score block.
--
Chip