Re: Lyrics - align first wowel of a syllable under the notehead -- SUCCE

From: Jiri Zurek (Prague)
Subject: Re: Lyrics - align first wowel of a syllable under the notehead -- SUCCESS
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:39:48 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to pest this forum with the the same problem again, but I would not be
happy if it fell into the oblivion. Can someone perhaps see a solution for
the vowel-centered lyrics also on the slured notes where the default
alignment is left-aligned and can be changed to the centered by adding the
sponsored feature lyricMelismaAlignment. However, I would need to change the
alignment to the vowel-centered alignment also on the slured notes.