Re: TAB question -- frescobaldi tab support

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: TAB question -- frescobaldi tab support
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:47:48 +0100

Op vrijdag 13 februari 2009, schreef Grammostola Rosea:
> When I use a template in Frescobaldi for electric bass it doesn't seems
> to work, I get a error message, see below.

Which error message do you get?

> Besides that, the tablature is placed above the notation by default which is
> not how it should be imho.

I'm not experienced with TabStaves, please provide information about how you
would like to generate tabstaffs in Frescobaldi (or submit a feature request
on http://lilykde.googlecode.com, the SVN repo for Frescobaldi).

Should the tab staff be below the notes by default? Then I will change that in
Frescobaldi. (Note that it is easy to just swap the staves in the Frescobaldi-
generated template.)

w best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--