Re: Persian musical koron and sori

From: Behnam Rassi
Subject: Re: Persian musical koron and sori
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 18:31:59 -0500

Yes Kees I downloaded the font and saw the glyphs.
This is as far as I can go with my current work too. Except that I will add additional Persian music notations (and perhaps somewhat better looking glyphs!). But I can only produce a font in ttf format, another one perhaps in otf format. I can also extract the glyphs in EPS format individually. I wouldn't know how to put them in LilyPond.
Behnam