Re: LPT: Autocomplete problem

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: LPT: Autocomplete problem
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:09:36 +0100

I know this, it happens to me with non-English keyboard layout. Is it true for your users as well?
Please file a bug on sf.net/lily4jedit

Thanks,

Bert

Francisco Vila wrote:
Here is another possible bug of LilyPondTool, related to the
autocomplete feature.

Some Windows users reported that the stroke of the backslash key
produces automatic (and undesired) insertion of a previous defined
variable name, instead of a list of autocompletion candidates.

Then I have experienced this on linux as well, but now I cannot
reproduce it, I really don't get any autocompletion list of candidates
nor auto-undesired-insertion. So there seems to be something erratic
out there.

We use latest versions of java, jedit and lilypondtool.