Re: Drum writing...is there a way to save and recall custom commands?

From: RandomLilyPondUser
Subject: Re: Drum writing...is there a way to save and recall custom commands?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:03:55 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I've tried using these variables, but the file won't build, I get a

C:/Users/Master/Desktop/Drum Scores/test.ly:14:15: error: syntax error,
unexpected STRING
\acciaccatura {
               sn8}

C:/Users/Master/Desktop/Drum Scores/test.ly:16:0: error: syntax error,
unexpected STRING

sn4

if I use this code:

snflam =