Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:24:25 +0100

El 18.02.2009, a las 00:05, Mats Bengtsson escribió:

RandomLilyPondUser wrote:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22066496/snip.png One more question - how do I make a staff with only one line with notes
above and below like that?

Rhythmicstaff only allows notes on the line, on my drumstaff, I tried
\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-count = #1
but it did nothing.

Any help is appreciated, thank you

I think you should be able to figure it out yourself, using the knowledge you can obtain in the Learning Manual. Hint: the drum staff is not handled by a "Staff" context but by something else.

Oooooh, without even looking, I have a guess. Is it the Score context?