Re: Crash: Midi and Instrument_name_engraver in StaffGroup (was Re: TAB

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Crash: Midi and Instrument_name_engraver in StaffGroup (was Re: TAB question -- frescobaldi tab support)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:11:45 +0100

El 18.02.2009, a las 01:34, Jonathan Kulp escribió:

The code in this electric bass example works fine for me. I uncommented the lines in question and it ran without errors. The instrument name runs off the left margin a bit, but that wasn't at issue here. Just to be sure it's the same here's the code from my file:

It works fine for me as well. I imagine it's windows/linuk thing, since I'm on OSX.