Autocomplete in Lilypondtool has disappeared

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Autocomplete in Lilypondtool has disappeared
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:16:46 +1100

For some reason I am no longer getting autocomplete help for backslash
commands - eg if I enter "\stop" in an ly file I no longer get a dropdown
list of backslash commands that start with the characters "stop". I
uninstalled and reinstalled LPT via the jEdit Plugin Manager to see if that
fixed it (the installed LPT version is 2.12-r2), but still have the problem.
"parse on keystroke" is checked in Sidekick - what else could be causing
this?

Nick