Re: \transpose and \transposition combination error(?)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: \transpose and \transposition combination error(?)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:57:28 -0000

Hmm.  Not sure it's a bug.  The \transpose command transposes all
pitches within its scope, including the pitch in the \transposition command.
You can compensate for this by using \transposition ees rather than
\transposition bes in your example, but this seems a little confusing
and rather destroys the point of having just one \transpose command.

I'm sure others on the list will have better approaches to this problem.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zbyněk Burget" <address@hidden>