Re: Writing text in a measure

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Writing text in a measure
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:53:28 +0100

El 25.02.2009, a las 14:56, Gilles Sadowski escribió:

This seems to work for me (see attached files).

But don't you need an \instrumentSwitch command near the end?

I never used this command. How is it related to what the first poster
asked?

well, after playing random notes for 30 seconds, and then burning the instruments, most performers will need an instrument switch, to replace the burnt ones