Re: Editorial Annotation

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Editorial Annotation
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:25:47 +0100

El 24.02.2009, a las 16:17, grisu_76 escribió:

Hello everyone!

I am searching for a possibility to put a trill-sign as an editorial
annotation within parentheses, i.e. (tr)

I used the following expression:

roundTr = \markup {\center-align \concat { \bold { ( } \musicglyph
#"scripts.trill" \bold { ) } } }

but when I'm using it in the code as f.i. ^\roundTr, the trill- symbol and
the leading parenthese are printed one upon the other; the trailing
parenthese is printed correct;

Could someone, please, help me with this task?

What are you expecting from \center-align? Unless I'm misunderstanding, you should get what you want without it.