Re: NR one big page is messed up

From: Chip
Subject: Re: NR one big page is messed up
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:47:20 -0700

Chip wrote:
Patrick McCarty wrote:
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 08:37:22PM -0700, Chip wrote:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-big-page

Doesn't load correctly, sometimes not at all.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/LilyPond-index#LilyPond-index

also does not load correctly.

These two pages load correctly for me.  Have you tried deleting your
browser's history and cache, or doing a forced refresh?

-Patrick

Nope, a forced refresh doesn't do it, neither does using a browser that I've never used for visiting the lily web site - IE. In fact, it won't load the pages at all, throwing up an error like this -

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

  • You are not connected to the Internet.
  • The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

In firefox some of the docs load okay, others don't, they load partially, then suddenly blow up. Clearing browser history didn't fix anything either.
I'm downloading the docs .tar file right now.
--
chip
I've downloaded the docs twice now and get this both times -

Don't know what to do next to view the docs.
--
Chip

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3890 (20090226) __________

http://www.eset.com