Re: Color of notes depending on accidentals

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Color of notes depending on accidentals
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:26:06 -0600

Sorry, my bad. Change it manually to read 2.12.1 to avoid this message, which happens because you have 2.12.1 installed but the file is asking for 2.12.2.

Jon

cuco wrote:
Francisco gracias

The file - when compiled - gives the following message error: "program too
old: 2.12.1 (file requires 2.12.2.)

I run "convert-ly" but I get the same error afterwards. Why?