Fwd: an LM update

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Fwd: an LM update
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:54:16 +0100

Since I haven't heard any feedback, I thought I would post to the - devel list as well. Incidentally, I've answered questions directly related to this twice in the last week or so.

Since the NR has the wonderful introduction to single-staff polyphony, can this be simply inserted into the LM at the appropriate point. I'm sure new users will have a much easier time of engraving their music, and many problems can be avoided later if this topic is presented in the LM the same way it's presented in the NR. Unless, of course, there's a fundamental reason not to. In which case, okay.