Re: guitar tab feature request

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: guitar tab feature request
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:39:01 +0100

2009/2/24 David Stocker <address@hidden>:
> I'm working on the first group of "missing" LilyPond Tab features and it
> pertains to finger bends. I expect this to be a slow process. We have two
> (or maybe three) individuals who have expressed interest in joining the
> discussion, so when I have something, I'll send it out to those individuals
> for discussion. Every once in a while, we can post something to the main
> -user list, to maintain some visibility and maybe alert new users who may be
> interested.

You'd better post on the bug list, so I don't miss these.

I am generally happy to add feature requests to our tracker, the only
rule being: be precise, be concrete, and be concise. Here are some
examples:

Tony: throwing in some money may not help. If you offer, instead, to
help test and document the implementation, that would be much more
appreciated.

That being said, as always, I am willing to personally double whatever
fee can be raised.

Regards,
Valentin