Re: Forcing markup to be IN the staff

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Forcing markup to be IN the staff
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:26:28 +0100

2009/3/4 aliteralmind <address@hidden>:

> The mind boggles  %-|   For about three weeks now, I have been reading LY
> documentation, forum posts, snippets, and examples, yet I never came across
> this. There is SO much information to absorb. I'm feeling more and more like
> the documentation could be organized better.

???

You have to know that we just have been spending about 18 months
reorganizing the docs, and we did put a lot of thoughts (and
arguments) into this process, to say the least.

I would have thought that the first place to look at would be the manual:
Musical Notation -> Repeats -> Short repeats

Can you think of anything more obvious?

Regards,
Valentin