Re: Pushing a note to the side

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Pushing a note to the side
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:03:55 +0100

On 07.03.2009, at 16:56, Alberto Simões wrote:

Hello,

I am having this warning:

  warning: ignoring too many clashing note columns

It is normal, as there are, in fact, clashing notes.

I would like to make some notes to be displayed a little to the right
(so we can see them, and they do not clash so much).

Is there any way to tweak lilypond to do this?

The predefined functions \voiceOne, \voiceTwo, \voiceThree and \voiceFour were designed specifically for this purpose.