Re: Lilypond-book with included files in LaTeX

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book with included files in LaTeX
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 15:00:49 -0600

Wolfgang Mechsner wrote:
My (lilypond-book) files have always the extension *.lytex.

But if my *.lytex file has some included files like

\input{preambel}

the shell command output is

! LaTeX Error: File `preambel.tex' not found.

If I compile the same file as a "normal" LaTeX-file (*.tex) it works fine!

Thanks
Wolfgang

Could you make an archive (zip or tar) of your source files and email to me to try it out? Off-list is probably best.

Jon