Line break and page fit do not work

From: grisu_76
Subject: Line break and page fit do not work
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:39:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone!

I've got the following problem:

I write a String Quartet; Line Break and page fit etc. work without any
problems for the violin2, the viola and the cello (log reports to fit it on
10 to 11 pages); if I now add the violin1 it works, but only until a
particular measure; from there, the line break is not executed propery, i.e.
the line continues after the paper margin and ends in nowhere (log now
reports to fit on 7 to 8 pages..?);

Does anyone know about this problem?

Best regards,

Christian