Re: Persian fonts

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Persian fonts
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:35:44 +0100

On 15 Mar 2009, at 06:09, patrick duka wrote:

Kees Van den doel worked on creating the persian.ly file recently, and he explained how to install the Init file for persian music fonts: "To use download the PostScript Type 1 Microtonal Font from Andrián Pertout (http://www.pertout.com/PhD2007Introduction.htm) and copy the.pfb file into the directory LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/ current/fonts/type1."

I downloaded Pertout's Postscript a .pfb file that doesn't seem to work on my computer (Imac-intel).

Just download the TrueType fonts and install them using the Font Book as "Computer" (system wide) fonts. It worked on Mac OS X 10.5.x for PPC.

  Hans