Accessing emmentaler glyph-names in scheme

From: tao_lilyponduser
Subject: Accessing emmentaler glyph-names in scheme
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:44:25 +0100

Hi lists,

I am trying to get glyphs from the emmentaler font as it is explained in the
manual by the functions ly:system-font-load and ly:font-get-glyph.
So far it seems to work to access the glyphs and checking with ly:stencil? it
tells me that I really got a stencil but when I try to use that stencil to
override the stencil property of the NoteHead grob I get some errors I don't
understand.

Any help is appreciated.

test =
#(define-music-function (parser location music) (ly:music?)
   (let* ((font (ly:system-font-load "emmentaler-20"))
          (glyph (ly:font-get-glyph font "noteheads.s2")))
         (display (ly:stencil? glyph))
         #{
                 \once \override NoteHead #'stencil = $glyph
                 $music
         #}))

<<
\test c'1

--
Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur
17,95 ¿/mtl. + 1 Monat gratis!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a