Re: Mutopia Project site down

From: Chris Sawer
Subject: Re: Mutopia Project site down
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:34:44 +0000

Francisco Vila wrote:
2009/3/13 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:
Does anyone know if something has happened to the Mutopia Project?  The site
has been unavailable for three days straight.  Hope it's not gone forever.

These mirrors work:

http://www.ibiblio.org/mutopia/
http://eremita.di.uminho.pt/mutopia/

ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/multimedia/mutopia/

Thanks for your concern! Our ISP managed to delete our domain from their database...

It has now been restored, and e-mail is coming through again. The website should be available later once DNS changes propagate throughout the internet.

Please resend any e-mails that bounced.

Best regards,

Chris

--