Re: Accessing emmentaler glyph-names in scheme

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Accessing emmentaler glyph-names in scheme
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:40:32 -0700 (PDT)

Tao,

this will get you noteheads in the current font-size (not
necessarily 20):

#(define (quarter-notehead-callback grob)
  (let* ((font (ly:grob-default-font grob))
         (glyph (ly:font-get-glyph font "noteheads.s2")))
    glyph))

{
  \once \override NoteHead #'stencil = #quarter-notehead-callback
  c'1
}

Also see the threads I started when I was trying to figure
this out a couple of months ago:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-01/msg00688.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-01/msg00498.html

Note that if you're not using any unusual noteheads, you can
also just change the 'duration-log property of NoteHead:

{
  \once \override NoteHead #'duration-log = #2
  c'1
}

Hope this helps.
- Mark