Re: Help migrating a script from lilypond 2.10 to 2.12

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Help migrating a script from lilypond 2.10 to 2.12
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:18:57 -0500

Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
I had made the barre parts of the following script and post it on
lilypond wiki for guitar barres. It had worked fine from lilypond 2.6
to 2.10, last week I had try to use it on 2.12 and it did not print
nothing.

Can some one help me fix it?

Thanks,

I'd like to try to help, but could you send also a brief bit of lilypond code where you're trying to use the functions in question?

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com