Re: Help migrating a script from lilypond 2.10 to 2.12

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Help migrating a script from lilypond 2.10 to 2.12
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:37:27 -0600

On 3/15/09 7:39 PM, "Allan Spagnol Comar" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I had made the barre parts of the following script and post it on
> lilypond wiki for guitar barres. It had worked fine from lilypond 2.6
> to 2.10, last week I had try to use it on 2.12 and it did not print
> nothing.

Three questions:

1.  Have you run convert-ly on this script?  You should do that for any
input file made for 2.10 before trying it on 2.12.

2.  Did you get any error messages?

3.  Have you included this file in some other file that actually produces
music?  This file doesn't create any music; it just defines music functions.

Carl